NED University of Engineering and Technology, one of the oldest engineering institutions of Pakistan, has commitment to serve and build Pakistan. To support its objectives NED UET from 1922 has been playing a vital role to strengthen industries by producing competitive engineering graduates and providing trainings.
The NEDUET lays emphasis on efforts in contributing towards research, Industrial support and sustainability development of Pakistan. Instrumentation Centre is one such significant effort.
The Instrumentation Centre at NED University of Engineering & Technology, an ISO 9001 certified organization, was established in 2005 by HEC funding and ever since, it
is providing valuable and high quality engineering services internally and externally to industrial, academic, public and commercial organizations for diversified applications.
The aim of Instrumentation Centre is to serve as Centre of Excellence focusing on the following main objectives
- Serve as a Centre of Excellence in the field of testing, calibration & engineering services traceable to National and International standards in accordance to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard.
- To Provide continuing education and training in support of the University’s strategic goal to become the leading provider of professional and continuing education programme.
- Establish state-of-the-art laboratories to provide test & calibration facilities.
- Provide R&D solutions and consultancy to Industrial problems and helping them to reduce the waste and increase the productivity.
- Instrumentation Centre (IC) leverages on the rich technical heritage and experience of NED University
- IC is equipped with state of the art tools and instruments and is staffed with highly trained and experienced engineers and technicians that can provide services meeting or exceeding customer requirements
- IC offers excellent services to its client in the domains of calibration, testing, repair, design and technical training at affordable rates.
- The growing list of satisfied clients manifests the confidence of industry on the expertise of Instrumentation Centre.
- Calibration & Testing are performed as per ISO 17025:2005 standard documentation. Necessary efforts are underway to acquire ISO-17025 accreditation in near future.
- The Centre is equipped with sophisticated equipment to serve as primary standards as well as secondary working standards. The calibration accuracy of these master standards is traceable to national and international standards.