Course Code: IC-BEF-01
Duration: 2 Days
Date & Timing: On-demand
Venue: NED University of Engineering & Technology
About the Program:
Those who complete this Troubleshooting program successfully will be able to:
- Know and apply suitable safety precautions when working on electronic equipment.
- Identify electronic components.
- Understand the operation of electronic components within circuits.
- Read electronic circuit diagrams.
- Decide the use of appropriate test instruments for troubleshooting different problems in electronic circuits.
- Locate causes of trouble in basic electronic circuits by a logical process.
- Apply a systematic approach to fault-finding.
- Build electronic project kits.
Who should attend:
- A glance at the basics.
- Identification of all currently used electronic components
- Semiconductor data book and chart of electronic components schematic symbols.
- Resistor color code chart, capacitor code and conversion chart.
- The right test equipment to check the electronic components.
- Safety measures.
- Reading circuits and locating faults.
- CMOS IC handling precautions.
- Soldering and Desolderig Techniques.
- Building electronic project kits.
- Circuit simulation using software.
- Suggested technical references.
- Engineering Students