Course Code: IC-RTDM-01
Duration: 2 Days
Date & Timing: On-demand
Venue: NED University of Engineering & Technology
About the Program:
NI LabVIEW is a graphical programming environment used by millions of engineers and scientists to develop sophisticated measurement, test, and control systems using intuitive graphical icons and wires that resemble a flowchart. Through the NI LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Toolkit, you can now leverage all of the benefits of NI LabVIEW graphical programming for your Arduino projects for various applications. This course focuses on hands-on exercises for data acquisition techniques using LabVIEW & Arduino to interface various sensors and devices to PC. Further, other LabVIEW features and toolkits will be covered as well.
Who should attend:
- LabVIEW & its Application.
- Navigating LabVIEW.
- Data Processing & Logging in LabVIEW.
- Interfacing Arduino with LabVIEW as DAQ card.
- Using Digital,Analog & PWM signals.
- Build Virtual Instruments (Voltmeter, multimeter etc.) on LabVIEW.
- Sensor Interfacing with LabVIEW (Push buttons,Potentiometer, Temperature monitoring and control, IR sensor, Sound measurements)
- DC Motor Speed & Direction Control.
- Instrument Networking using GPIB & Serial Communication in LabVIEW.
- Communication via TCP/IP, Internet, GSM.
- Audio Interfacing via S&V toolkit.
- Final Individual project.
- Engineering Students